About Women’s Ministry
GCC women’s ministry offers Christ-centered worship, an invitation to a deeper relationship with God and opportunities to build lasting friendships with other women. We have relevant weekly bible studies and classes instructing women in principles that are specific to their unique roles. The goal of our activities is to equip One Sister At A Time to trust in God and his word.
Additionally, we host five annual events:
- Semi-annual Newcomer’s Dinner – March 27, 2016
- Retreat – May 13 – 15, 2016
Womens’ Retreat will be held in a ‘Secret’ location in the South Bay area. Please RSVP to Lili Kim. Cost is $125 per person, sign up by 4/24.
- Father’s Day Celebration – June 19, 2016
- Women’s Tea – October 15, 2016
- Christmas Celebration – TBD
Motherwise Bible Study
- Session 1 – Wisdom 2/1/15-3/28/15
- Session 2 – Freedom 4/10
- Sugar Cookie Baking Class
- Sugar Cookie Decorating Class
- Needle Art Classes (stitching, knitting and crocheting)
- Cooking Class